Biotechnology

RUDDERLY MENTORSHIP PROGRAM

Professionals from the industry take you under their wing. Personalised 1-1 mentorship

1 ON 1 TIME WITH SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS ACROSS INDUSTRIES

IMMERSIVE  MENTORSHIP STRUCTURE WITH A REAL WORLD ASSIGNMENT, TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK

BECOME A MENTOR

GIVE

BACK

FLEXIBLE TIMING

ALTERNATE

INCOME

Oops.. we don't seem to have mentors for this career 

100s of mentors are added each week. Check back soon

KEY SKILLS

  • A strong background in Science.

  • An investigative mind.

  • Laboratory skills.

  • Analytical thinking.

  • Knowledge about chemicals, toxins and their safe disposal.

  • IT skills.

  • Complex problem solving.

  • Constantly willing to learn and innovate.

PROS

  • Rapidly growing Field.

  • Ability to conduct experiments.

  • Laboratory work environment.

  • May work on finding cures for diseases

CONS

  • Strict safety procedures when dealing with dangerous substances.

  • Risk of contamination.

  • Strong job competition.

OPPORTUNITY TYPES

GOT WHAT IT TAKES?


  • Biochemist.

  • Medical Scientist.

  • Biological/Clinical Technician.

  • Process Development Scientist.

  • Biomanufacturing Specialists.

  • Fond of research based fields in health care

  • A team player, work well in lab-based group settings

  • Work well under pressure

  • Orgainized

  • Efficient

  • Meticulous and Precise

KEY OPPORTUNITIES

Books

Podcasts

Networking Groups

Interesting Facts about the career

About 99.9% of human DNA is the same. It is the other 0.1% that codes for all of the differences that make each person unique.

GET TO KNOW 
RUDDERLY BETTER

Plans & Subscriptions

Assessment 

Careers 

Mentor Community 

Become a Mentor

Career Forum

Podcast & Live Content

  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Details

©2020 by Rudderly