Social Media Influencer
Social Media Influencers have major follow-ups on public channels, which they maintain regularly. Influencers in media social are also confronted with offers from business companies. Social Media Influencers need to adhere to all accepted guidelines on sponsorship and to express sincere excitement in every publication and to share obvious links to prescribed websites.
RUDDERLY MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Professionals from the industry take you under their wing. Personalised 1-1 mentorship
1 ON 1 TIME WITH SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS ACROSS INDUSTRIES
IMMERSIVE MENTORSHIP STRUCTURE WITH A REAL WORLD ASSIGNMENT, TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK
BECOME A MENTOR
Oops.. we don't seem to have mentors for this career
100s of mentors are added each week. Check back soon
Building and maintaining a brand
Comfortable in front of the camera
Post Relevant Content
Internet Marketing Communication
The flexibility of being an influencer is appealing to many.
The ability to be authentic is a perk.
Building and connecting with a community are inspiring.
Having fun doing the thing you love and making money at the same time.
Great base of people who can support your ideas.
An influencer with tens of thousands of followers could attract more endorsements/sponsorship deals from business and it could grow exponentially.
Maintaining integrity is difficult, but vital.
Convincing others you “work” is constant.
Building a following is an ongoing headache.
It can be hard to make a consistent living.
You will be judged by strangers owing to the public nature of the work.
It’s too hard to keep your social life private.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
You love to inspire people with your work.
You like to follow trends on social media and create content.
You love sharing your life online.
You like to post relevant content.
You love posting pictures and content on various online platforms.
Interesting Facts about the career
Interesting facts about influencer marketing.
1. 70% of teens trust influencers more than traditional celebrities.
2. 86% of women use social media for purchasing advice.
3. 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations.
4. 6 in 10 Teens follow advice from influencers over celebrities.
5. Influencer Marketing Campaigns earn $6.50 for every dollar spent.
6. Is the fastest-growing online customer-acquisition method.
7. 57% of fashion and beauty companies engage in influencer marketing.
8. Major brands plan to increase spend on influencer marketing.
9. 74% of people trust social networks to guide purchasing decisions.
10. Influencer marketing has surpassed print marketing.
11. 40% of customers use ad-blocking technology.
12. 40% of Twitter users made a purchase based on a tweet.
13. 67% of marketers promote content with the help of influencers.
14. YouTube is hot on facebook's heels.
15. Facebook is the most influential social media network.
16. 60% of consumers have been influenced by social media or blogs while shopping at a store.
17. Purchase intent increased by 5.2x by influencers on twitter.
18. 71% of marketers believe influencer partnerships are good for business.